It’s almost here! Amplify Austin is just around the corner, and we need your help in making it a success for our organization. We can reach so many more lives and truly make an impact in central Texas.
- Pre-schedule your donation
- Set it and forget it! Simply go to http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP and enter a donation amount. Just think: $25 will buy two new books, a mailer and postage for two children. $100 will purchase 8 digital recorders.
- Post a Facebook message or Tweet
- Success is dependent on a strong community of support. Spread the word! We’ve included some sample Facebook posts and Tweets you can use at the bottom of this post.
- Add a message to your email signature
- Every email is an opportunity. Add a short message, like this one, to your email signature until March 21: Join me in supporting my favorite Austin non-profit on Amplify Austin – they connect children with their incarcerated moms through the joy of literature: http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP
- Add a reminder to your calendar: Click here for Google Calendar.
- Be a WSP Cheerleader!
Thanks for being a friend to our organization. We couldn’t do the work we do without you. Your support works!
WSP – Personal Experience Prompts:
- We encourage you to read the prompts in our blog post titled “Emilie’s Epiphany” and write a social media post about your own personal experience. This way, the posts you share will be with utmost sincerity which will likely resonate with far more people.
- Connecting children with their incarcerated moms through the joy of literature is now possible for those the Women’s Storybook Project has worked with. Empower someone to change their life: http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP
- Your modest donation directly helps volunteers travel to prisons, fill their car with gas, or mail new books to children. Help my friends at the Women’s Storybook Project change even more lives: http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP
- My friends at the Women’s Storybook Project have helped so many mothers and their children. Help them reach help even more: http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP
- It’s not just a one-time donation – your support of the Women’s Storybook Project helps them partner with local prisons in hopes of building the relationship between a mother and child through literature. Help change a life right here in Austin: http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP
- Make a wish come true. Give to my friends @WSPTexas for #AmplifyATX: http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP
- Empower someone to change their life. Give to my friends @WSPTexas for #AmplifyATX: http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP
- @WSPTexas has helped so many mothers and their children. Help them help even more: http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP
- Building relationships between mothers and their kids is now possible for those that @WSPTexas work with: http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP
- We have just 24 hours to help a local Austin non-profit change people’s lives: http://bit.ly/AmplifyWSP
For more information, please contact Sun Connor at firstname.lastname@example.org.